The CMM Programmer/Operator position is a critical member of our Quality Assurance Team. Qualified candidates are able to work from blue prints to program and operate Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM) and other precision equipment to inspect and review accuracy and quality of various details and parts using PcDMIS.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Program CMM using PcDMIS
- Analyze and interpret blueprint drawings, data and other materials to determine specifications, inspection and testing procedures, adjustment and certification methods, formulas and measuring instruments required.
- Inspects and reviews details and parts for dimensional accuracy and conformance to specifications. Records these findings by marking print and/or part.
- Rejects products, materials and equipment not meeting specifications by marking print or part.
- Notify supervisors and other personnel of production problems and assist in identifying and correcting these problems.
- Discuss inspection results with those responsible for products.
- Record inspection or test data and quantities inspected.
- Operate a crane.
- May be asked to operate multiple machines or work in other Departments as needed.
- Maintain work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition and follows prescribed safety procedures.
1. Ability to communicate to all levels of the company.
2. Ability to read and interpret blueprint drawings and part prints.
3. PC knowledge
4. Good math skills.
5. Knowledge of Assembly.
6. Safety conscious.
1. Frequent keystroking.
2. Lifting up to 50 pounds.
3. Frequent Standing and Sitting.
4. Frequent Reaching out and Overhead.
Days of Week
M-F, some weekends
Hours Per Week
December 29, 2019