Due to significant growth in sales, product lines, and business expansion we are seeking an accounting professional to assume the responsibilities of Corporate Manufacturing Accountant.
Reporting to the Corporate Controller, this position is responsible for preparing, organizing and analyzing financial statements and records spanning multiple lines of business.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Maintain and reconcile subsidiary ledgers, examining for accuracy and investigating variances.
• Preparation of general, recurring and summary journal entries utilizing ERP accounting software and MS Office database programs.
• Completion/Oversight of daily accounting functions supported by ERP or database operations. These tasks include purchasing support, shipping/receiving documentation, accounts receivable, time and attendance support, shop order management, job costing as well as bill of material.
• Daily Cash management and bank account reconciliation.
• Reconciliation of work-in-process inventory.
• Audit and process employee expense reports.
• Assist with annual financial audit.
• Maintenance of Time Clock and the calculation of time and attendance.
• Ability to manage multiple complex problems and deliver results in a timely manner.
• Possess strong organizational and planning skills to meet deadlines.
• Excellent math and both written and verbal communication skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel and Access.
• Fluency with general accounting software programs, preferably an ERP.
May 24, 2019